• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Ignored LIST: How Far do You Go Until You Ignore That Person?

What is the boiling point for you to hit the ignore button?

• When you realize his/her political agenda or views? (liberals...)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • When you see their mocking behaviors

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • When do you realize their immaturity

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Is it about negative feedbacks?

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • other reason (make a comment in the thread)

Votes: 16 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said, they are all both ways. I just looked. I think someone somewhere else is jerking your chain.
Once again refrer to post 46, 48, 49. Notice the poster of 49's other posts in this thread...how they were quoted and 49 wasn't.

At the very least that is proof of that person circumventing the block to respond to someone that he shouldn't be able to contact. Whether by anonymous account, or other means, it was intentionally done. The owner felt it necessary to keep these people from interacting, yet it was allowed to happen.

But **** me for having made a stink about the rules once again not applying to the Standartenführer....

I have not done a callout, and I will not. However there is certain clique of people that the rules don't apply to, and now I have confirmation the owner is culpable to the multi class system on here....

Once again refrer to post 46, 48, 49. Notice the poster of 49's other posts in this thread...how they were quoted and 49 wasn't.

At the very least that is proof of that person circumventing the block to respond to someone that he shouldn't be able to contact. Whether by anonymous account, or other means, it was intentionally done. The owner felt it necessary to keep these people from interacting, yet it was allowed to happen.
That one person must have been replying to his own post, since that's the only one that he could have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom