• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Evil Northern States. Would you ditch your EBRs?

CherryCola

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
So in the next 6 months or so I will sadly be moving from this beautiful state. I have not yet picked the state I will be moving to but it will be close to the NYC, NJ, CT, and PA area. The future in-laws live in mid NJ and work will be in NYC/NJ. I have been looking at the laws and NY, NJ, and CT is out of the question since I can't own my EBRs. You won't catch me dead modifying them to make them less evil either. Although one of them is pretty law compliant anyway. Here's my question. I here mixed reviews on PA. Can you own Assault Rifles? I havent found any restrictions in my research yet. Would you drive 2 hours everyday to get to work just to keep your EBRs?

I turned down a REALLY big promotion with a REALLY big raise last year because it would have required me to move to the NYC area. I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

And you can only have 2 of these features.

telescoping stock.. nade launcher.. bayonet lug, removable mag, pistol grip, and removable flash hider.

Most NJ complaint ARs have fixed stock, no bayonet lug, and the flash hider is welded on. That way you have removable mag and pistol grip. Yes its cheesy as hell but its still an AR.

Back
Top Bottom