• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Creature from Jekyll Island

grandchessboard

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
2   0
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;PnrA2IHx3gc]http://youtu.be/PnrA2IHx3gc[/video]

Here is a video discussion with G. Edward Griffin, author of The Creature of Jekyll Island. This book seeks to answer the question of where our money comes from and who is in charge of creating it. Read the book. You will be hooked in 5 minuets.

If you want a Master's level understanding of the history of fiat money systems and why the founding father's were opposed to central banks in control of our monetary supply then you can watch this documentary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfpO-WBz_mw

I have started it, but I wouldn't say I am "hooked."

I put it down, and will eventually come back to it. I honestly think it would be much more powerful if it were cut in half. The length is enormous for the info he is trying to get across. I like the underlying thesis, but my God, that sucker is over written. (And he repeats everything he just wrote at the end of each chapter for some reason.) Just wayyyyy too long.

He definitely missed the part about brevity being the soul of wit.

If everyone watched that Youtube video "Exposing the Federal Reserve!" there would be a dang revolt!

It is actually a cartoon, well produced, that would blow many people's minds.

Too bad people don't care enough to devote a couple of hours to understanding this topic. They'll complain about inflation, taxes and life, but won't take a couple of hours to understand what is really happening.

If everyone watched that Youtube video "Exposing the Federal Reserve!" there would be a dang revolt!

It is actually a cartoon, well produced, that would blow many people's minds.

Too bad people don't care enough to devote a couple of hours to understanding this topic. They'll complain about inflation, taxes and life, but won't take a couple of hours to understand what is really happening.

No revolt will happen. People are afraid to lose their possessions. The irony of which is that they are actually not their possessions but the government's (actually held in a trust) through the Federal Reserve. And all were purchased with debt so he who has the most possessions through the Federal Reserve is also the biggest debtor. It sounds looney to most but when you look at title 12 and the congressional record from the 30s it's spelled out plainly.

They certainly did a good job of equating capitalism with freedom.

Last edited:
The Founders might have been against a Central Bank in theory,however in practice they wasted no time in establishing not one but two. Congress allowed the charter to expire on the second one in 1811 and soon after began the war of 1812. Jefferson Warned against such an enterprise (Central Bank) Anyone intserested in the subject should also check into the crime of "73" 1873, the inspiration for the Wizzard of Oz.
The American people do not have the will to revolt,they are in love with their stuff and as long as Government lets them have their stuff,all they will do is complain now and again.

The American people do not have the will to revolt,they are in love with their stuff and as long as Government lets them have their stuff,all they will do is complain now and again.

I really think that people love their stuff only because media tells them that their stuff is important, valuable, and reflects something about your inner personality or individuality. This is social engineering. Essentially, it can be summed up as garbage in, garbage out. The gov has taken everyones beautiful and powerful mind, gave them a shoddy operating system through a minimum of 12 years of mandatory public schooling, while at the same time the media is implanting a whole bunch of viruses and malware through feeding the ego and telling us that we should embrace materialism in order to define who we are. Then, people get defined by the clothes they wear, the music they listen to, the car they drive, how attractive their wives are, what they do for a living, what degree they have, how many zero's they have in their bank account, ect. instead being defined by how we treat our fellow man, what ideas we hold dear, and what we are doing with our actions. Garbage in, garbage out. Once everyone has been completely submerged in the toxic soup of an incomplete operating system, viruses, and malware then all the individual can do is produce garbage. So in my opinion, yes people don't want to give up their stuff to get involved more because they have been told that all their stuff really matters, but not because it is really ingrained in human nature for people to put material possessions above things that truly matter. In other words, humans didn't become ignorant, decadent, and spiritual slobs overnight. It took careful planning and patience by the conspirators in charge of the social engineering.

The worst part of all... it is easy to see where this social engineering will lead us. The "final solution" if you will.

I really think that people love their stuff only because media tells them that their stuff is important, valuable, and reflects something about your inner personality or individuality. This is social engineering. Essentially, it can be summed up as garbage in, garbage out. The gov has taken everyones beautiful and powerful mind, gave them a shoddy operating system through a minimum of 12 years of mandatory public schooling, while at the same time the media is implanting a whole bunch of viruses and malware through feeding the ego and telling us that we should embrace materialism in order to define who we are. Then, people get defined by the clothes they wear, the music they listen to, the car they drive, how attractive their wives are, what they do for a living, what degree they have, how many zero's they have in their bank account, ect. instead being defined by how we treat our fellow man, what ideas we hold dear, and what we are doing with our actions. Garbage in, garbage out. Once everyone has been completely submerged in the toxic soup of an incomplete operating system, viruses, and malware then all the individual can do is produce garbage. So in my opinion, yes people don't want to give up their stuff to get involved more because they have been told that all their stuff really matters, but not because it is really ingrained in human nature for people to put material possessions above things that truly matter. In other words, humans didn't become ignorant, decadent, and spiritual slobs overnight. It took careful planning and patience by the conspirators in charge of the social engineering.

The worst part of all... it is easy to see where this social engineering will lead us. The "final solution" if you will.
Bravo! well put

Yeah, and it's the individuals fault for believing it.

How did you and I escape this thinking? Did somebody else wipe your mind clean or did you do it yourself?

If you get the credit for seeing the truth, then the people get the blame for believing the lie.

Yeah, and it's the individuals fault for believing it.

How did you and I escape this thinking? Did somebody else wipe your mind clean or did you do it yourself?

If you get the credit for seeing the truth, then the people get the blame for believing the lie.

I always ask my self this same question. I can't give you, or myself a good answer. I can offer only speculation.

I don't think you completely agree with me though, because if you did agree then you wouldn't arrive at the conclusion that it's the individual's fault for believing it. The system is carefully designed to produce the highest percent of homogeny. If we are in such a system then the fault lies on the people who created this system and not with the 99.99 percent who are running the faulty operating system that forces are attempting to install onto the computer that is our minds.

Back
Top Bottom