The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

This is a very dangerous precedent to set. At some point in time that trigger will be pulled. No one wants that...They may tell themselves and others they do but they just don't know.

No one wants it but I know for a fact the Bundy supporters were more prepared to pull the trigger than the BLM agents. And they better put down the paintball markers and smoke grenade launchers and be prepared for the after effects of one of there own pulling the trigger. I did not see a single one of the Bundys carrying a paintball marker.
Well one thing is for sure when WE in GA get in a situation like that WE KNOW when to pull the trigger. Only after you have been engaged will you return fire. Cause WE darn sure are not gona sit there and get shot at.

No one wants it but I know for a fact the Bundy supporters were more prepared to pull the trigger than the BLM agents. And they better put down the paintball markers and smoke grenade launchers and be prepared for the after effects of one of there own pulling the trigger. I did not see a single one of the Bundys carrying a paintball marker.
Well one thing is for sure when WE in GA get in a situation like that WE KNOW when to pull the trigger. Only after you have been engaged will you return fire. Cause WE darn sure are not gona sit there and get shot at.
I hope these guys understand that if the BLM is using nonlethals that someone doesnt spark of a shot thinking that they are being fired apon,that would give us a black eye. calmer heads need to prevail.

I hope these guys understand that if the BLM is using nonlethals that someone doesnt spark of a shot thinking that they are being fired apon,that would give us a black eye. calmer heads need to prevail.
HEADLINES. ... "Unarmed Govt workers mowed down by extreme elements if the Tea Party, and crazy 2nd amendment supporters."

So, you're saying that THIS issue is worth a lot of people dying for? I disagree. The State of Nevada, not a rancher, should be fighting for the land if that in fact belongs to the state. The rancher has no case, and those protesters, quick to arm themselves to take a stand, are merely sticking a finger in the current administration's eye when all along it's still Bush's fault.

There are too many that want to fight the government for any reason they can. There is a time and place for violence. But a group of trigger happy anti government types don't do anyone any good.

Back
Top Bottom