• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Terrible customer service from O'Reillys Auto Parts

aragorn1

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
22   0
Reaction score
Last night my wife had the misfortune of going out to her car after a 13 hour day to a dead battery. Thank God her friend was there to jump her car. She drove straight to O’Reilly’s and left her car running while she went in. She was informed that she was 7 minutes too late for them to put it in her car because they don’t help people with dead batteries after 8 o’clock. The store is open til 9:00, but they have some sort of policy that they don’t install a battery after 8:00. Guess they don’t mind leaving a woman stranded at night. They have lost my business and I will never buy anything from them again.

Yep, I’m in….screw them ! I am/was a mechanic by trade until I started all my issues with these seizures and physical ailments….I really didn’t like getting parts from them. They usually had an attitude toward folks in a uniform. Maybe it was just me, idk why. (Advance folks used to smile from ear to ear when I come in cause they knew when I did I usually spent a couple hundred bucks!! Lol. )
No damned reason they shouldn’t have put that battery in for her though , I say it’s just them being an asshole !

We have an O’Reillys, NAPA and an Advance Auto here locally.

I’ve only stopped at O‘R once in 4 years. There was nobody inside except two employees behind the counter talking. I walked in and started browsing up and down all the rows. Never did either acknowledge I was even there. I walked right past them on the way out of the store and they never stopped talking to each other nor made eye contact with my being there. They get paid by the hour so it made no difference to them if I bought anything

Back
Top Bottom