• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Temps right, game on!

I do love a stank beer but I need to find an IPA light or something. I'm about to old to drink them anymore. a sixer of IPAs gets me way past where I should be around people. I just don't like lagers or every day beers. Corona ain't bad but it ain't great. Guess I either need to hang it up entirely or branch out my palette.
Totally off the hard liquor these days. Every time I drink bourbon I wake up feeling like a grown man shouldn't act like that.
I get mean as a rattlesnake when I drink too much (more than 2) bourbon. Best to leave off it when I'm around folks I care about.

I get mean as a rattlesnake when I drink too much (more than 2) bourbon. Best to leave off it when I'm around folks I care about.
I don't get mean, I just get mouthy and feel like I know everybody. My tiny shreds of decorum fly right out the window.
My next door farmer and I will have an afternoon party every once in a while. I had to tell him to apologize to his wife for me yesterday. In my defense, I got drunk in a tractor shed a mile away from her and didn't mean to wind up in her house. He laughed it off and said "She said you were a bit of an asshole the other day, but she's over it.". Good neighbors and I can cut up with him but I don't know her like that. Again, grown man ought not act like that

I like IPA's but sometimes I don't like to get **** hammered drunk in the middle of the day. Naturdays or Coors for cutting grass or working around the farm. If I get up at the break of dawn and start mowing fields and work until the sun goes down, I will have put back an 18 pack of Coors tall boys. If I tried that with the beer I like I'd be dead by noon.

It's what us poor North Ga dirt scratchers can afford too
I'm doing it wrong. I once got too drunk to mow on a hot day with Coors Light.... :very_drunk:

When I first ate Leeks at a pub in Milton Keynes, I completely understood why the British left their tiny, rainy island and ruled the world for 400 years. They were looking for something better to eat.

Have you ever sampled Buckwheat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe we just have different definitions of drunk
Squiggly mow lines in the grass counts as enough for me. If I had gotten out on the neighborhood road and a deputy had seen me, it would have been a MWI. Keep in mind that this was many years ago and I was much less.... "experienced"....

Back
Top Bottom