• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Temps right, game on!

Had me at Butter beans ........ ! now sweet cornbread hard pass ........... 12" skillet of fresh cornbread I can dang near eat it all by myself ........... !

Sweet cornbread?

He’s an import for sure.

Butter goes in cornbread while it’s hot or the CB goes under peas or greens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They look like butt plugs.
Perhaps I should go get a bushel.

Side note: Figging is the act of carving a ginger root in a butt plug shape then sticking it in your booty hole. I think it's a masochist thing, supposed to burn. Never tried it but I do like to eat hot peppers. Maybe its the same feeling. Ill keep you informed

Ingredients​

• 4 large carrots
  • 1 potato
  • 1 tbsp butter
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 leek
  • 2 cloves garlic , minced
  • 3 medium turnips , chopped
  • salt and black pepper , to taste
  • 2 cups vegetable broth or water
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • chopped parsley , for garnish

Instructions​

• Bring a pot of water to a boil. Chop the carrots and potatoes and cook for 20-25 minutes until the carrots are tender.
  • Meanwhile, slice up the leek removing the dark green leaf end and the root end (use only the white and light green parts). Heat the butter and olive oil in a skillet and add the leek. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
  • Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds more until fragrant. Add the turnips and cook for 5 minutes more. Finally, add the cooked carrots and potatoes and cook for a couple of minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  • Transfer the vegetables to a blender and add the broth. Process until well blended. Pour the mixture into the emptied pot you used for boiling the carrots. Stir in the heavy cream and add more salt and pepper, if needed. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
  • Serve garnished with some chopped parsley.
Leeks now? I'm about to confuse the **** out the Food Lion

Leeks now? I'm about to confuse the **** out the Food Lion
When I first ate Leeks at a pub in Milton Keynes, I completely understood why the British left their tiny, rainy island and ruled the world for 400 years. They were looking for something better to eat.

I mean, it's not pickled eggs from the gas station, but it'll do in a pinch. :boink:
20200727_164116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom