• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Temps right, game on!

Natty Light? Seriously?
I like IPA's but sometimes I don't like to get **** hammered drunk in the middle of the day. Naturdays or Coors for cutting grass or working around the farm. If I get up at the break of dawn and start mowing fields and work until the sun goes down, I will have put back an 18 pack of Coors tall boys. If I tried that with the beer I like I'd be dead by noon.

It's what us poor North Ga dirt scratchers can afford too

The stomach you must have....

Like a snake's. Probably can digest ball bearings.
I got that billy goat stomach and an iron butthole. My friends get to talking about their butthole problems and I can **** a bat handle. I have never been constipated in my entire life, when I'm ready to go this thing is about to happen. Damn the consequences.

I like IPA's but sometimes I don't like to get **** hammered drunk in the middle of the day. Naturdays or Coors for cutting grass or working around the farm. If I get up at the break of dawn and start mowing fields and work until the sun goes down, I will have put back an 18 pack of Coors tall boys. If I tried that with the beer I like I'd be dead by noon.

It's what us poor North Ga dirt scratchers can afford too
I've gone completely to the lighter lagers myself. Can't do IPAs much anymore. No skunk water either. A Sessions or Red Stripe with seafood is about as good as it gets to my poorly educated taste buds.

I've gone completely to the lighter lagers myself. Can't do IPAs much anymore. No skunk water either. A Sessions or Red Stripe with seafood is about as good as it gets to my poorly educated taste buds.
I do love a stank beer but I need to find an IPA light or something. I'm about to old to drink them anymore. a sixer of IPAs gets me way past where I should be around people. I just don't like lagers or every day beers. Corona ain't bad but it ain't great. Guess I either need to hang it up entirely or branch out my palette.
Totally off the hard liquor these days. Every time I drink bourbon I wake up feeling like a grown man shouldn't act like that.

Back
Top Bottom