• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum..AWESOME!!

Yep they are large. Got to shoot one with a .454 round in it Saturday night. Recoil nah, feels more like someone slapped your hands with a sledge hammer. is it wrong that I liked it?

I understood the .28 gauge model was confiscated at the Shot Show, due to it being a shotgun only and under length...Guys at GT were talking about when I was there last week...That is only rumor and heresay and I repeated it..LOL...

I understood the .28 gauge model was confiscated at the Shot Show, due to it being a shotgun only and under length...Guys at GT were talking about when I was there last week...That is only rumor and heresay and I repeated it..LOL...

Wha....WHAT??????

Dang, that sucks if it is true.

Where was this thing when I was young, tough and wanted the biggest hand cannon I could carry while hunting? I'd have to hire a gun bearer now just to tote it for me!! I'd also need the accessory "forked stick" to support the barrel while shooting!! WOW!!

Wha....WHAT??????

Dang, that sucks if it is true.

Yeah, heard on one of the podcasts that Taurus had officially said they wouldn't be selling it in the US, and it's not in their Whats New catalog anymore. Not sure if that means no production at all, or just no import into the US though.

Back
Top Bottom