• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Taurus Raging Judge Magnum..AWESOME!!

gr8full2day

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
5   0
Reaction score
My FIL brings a new toy to us today. The new Raging Judge Magnum, shoots .45lc, .410, and .454 Casull. First off this gun is ginormous, it makes my regular judge look like a baby judge. It kicks like a mule too with the .454casull. It is blast to shoot, but ammo is a bit pricey...Anyway, I love this gun, however impractical some may think. Here a few pics next to my other judge...

i54.tinypic.com_2nur6gy.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_2irw2dw.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_a1jmlf.jpg

i will take your old judge if your about to throw it out lol ...nice set there ... maybe its impractical for anything other than snake control ... but hey thats why we buy LOTS of guns lol ..a tool for every job lol

i will take your old judge if your about to throw it out lol ...nice set there ... maybe its impractical for anything other than snake control ... but hey thats why we buy LOTS of guns lol ..a tool for every job lol

I really don't want to meet the snake that you need a .454 for. ;)

WOW! I did not know there was that much difference in size between the two. Hahahahahaha, don't want to meet that snake either Sagan! Hahahaha!

i seen i spider today that was living inside my boat motor housing that about unleased everything i had on it! i don't think a .454 could've took him down!

i seen i spider today that was living inside my boat motor housing that about unleased everything i had on it! i don't think a .454 could've took him down!

I think I have some of them in my garage in the basement. I'd break out a flamethrower if it wouldn't burn the house down!

Snakes don't scare me (just don't want them alive) But spiders make me scream like a lil girl. This one was hairy and gray and you could see its fangs and green stuff on its face....

Back
Top Bottom