• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

sweet potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no gun and the idea that it was OK because he couldn't turn off the adrenalin is weak and would justify all kinds of unacceptable behavior. Sure, when the adrenalin is pumping you may make a bad decision, but their are limits. When the pharmacist walked back into the store, went to the counter, reloaded, walked over to the BG and THEN shot him five more times it was clearly no longer adrenalin interfering with his decision making process. He had decided the guy should die, so he killed him.

Right, if that were true you could get away with rape, you know when a guy and girl get hot and heavy, then she says stop, but he can,t ,because the( for lack of a better word) adrenalin is pumping to much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that him coming back and shooting the thug again was right. But they could at least treat him as fair as they do the thugs when they shoot someone they are trying to rob and slap him on the wrist and allow him to go back to his daily life.

Sucks... yeah, he f'ed up but a dead robber is a dead robber. If someone comes into your place of business with a gun (I know the guy shot wasn't the one with a gun) you should be able to do whatever to the perps. They gave away ALL rights when they threatened the guy's life.

Based only upon what I saw in the video, and knowing that the robber in the store did not have a gun, the guy going to get a second gun and returning to shoot the thug again IMO goes beyond the scope of justifiable homicide in defense of life and property.

Sucks... yeah, he f'ed up but a dead robber is a dead robber. If someone comes into your place of business with a gun (I know the guy shot wasn't the one with a gun) you should be able to do whatever to the perps. They gave away ALL rights when they threatened the guy's life.

I guess the pharmacist should have come back, tied the guy to a chair, tortured him, taken all his possessions, sexually assaulted him and then killed him slowly. After all, he "gave away all rights"...

Sorry, even criminals retain some rights, and not being summarily executed while already lying helpless in their own blood is one of those.

I guess the pharmacist should have come back, tied the guy to a chair, tortured him, taken all his possessions, sexually assaulted him and then killed him slowly. After all, he "gave away all rights"...

Sorry, even criminals retain some rights, and not being summarily executed while already lying helpless in their own blood is one of those.

You beat me to it! LOL!

Pharmacist: "Hey. What you in for?"

Cell mate: "Armed robbery and manslaughter."

Pharmacist: "How long is your sentence?"

Cell mate: "Well, it was gonna be a life sentence, but I made a plea deal. I turned in my co-conspirators and they lowered the charge from murder to manslaughter. I'll serve 7 years. What are you in for?"

Pharmacist: "Murder. I killed some punk-ass thug who was robbing my store."

Cell mate: "Damn dude, that sucks. How long are you in for?"

Pharmacist: "Well...I didn't have any co-conspirators, so I didn't have any leverage to make a plea deal. I'll be here the rest of my life."

Cell mate: "That ain't right, man."

Pharmacist: "Tell me about it....."

@ Bear44

A. I never said it was okay. Do I think what he did was wrong? Yeah. Life in jail? NO.
B. I simply asked if maybe he was not in total control having so much adrenaline. Here I would have shoot 3 times before changing targets, I think he originally only shot once.
C. So you are telling me all those cops in South Beach starting firing ALL at the same time (and continued shooting) because they didn't know if their fellow officers were going to shoot? We all know ALL the cops shot until their mags were empty to ensure the dude was dead. Granted they did come back after and shoot more. HOWEVER I do think it was a hair excessive. Crossfire? Richocet? Safety concerns?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom