• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno January is not my favorite outdoorsy month, especially when you talk about it being 9 degrees haha. Once it gets closer I might decide to tag along.

And yes, why all the WMA land for camping? There are hundreds of thousands of national forest acres right next to us, and its free.

Again, BUYING firewood for a survival trip? Federal property is not the only land with trees.

good point... my neighbors are out of town and they have a few oaks and a cord of firewood. nothing screams "survival" more than stealing **** from someone else!

I dunno January is not my favorite outdoorsy month, especially when you talk about it being 9 degrees haha. Once it gets closer I might decide to tag along.

And yes, why all the WMA land for camping? There are hundreds of thousands of national forest acres right next to us, and its free.

It was cold that night we slept at medicine bow in dahlonega. You should come. We're gonna sing kumba yah and steal firewood and all kinds of cool $hit. you might even get to hear will talk about his last air line flight from costa rica.

The Farmer's Almanac says we are in for a mild winter.........WMA or national forest makes no diff to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom