• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Survival classes/information trading/group formation

Well, we roughed it out in the rain/cold and made it through the night like our pioneering fore-fathers. Nice to mean SJ and TacticalCowboy. Had a fun time.

I had great time playin with survival gear until it started raing harder just before dark but that's when our tarp village really got fun, I don't remember laughing that much in a long time. Cuttin up with some really funny guys n tellin stories (lies) to each other. (Jk jlo I believed u, lol) Lookin forward to the next one for sure

I keep getting an "image upload faled" message. I have posted a bunch of pics in the past and I'm doin it the same way.....?

Last edited:
great time! great people! the weather was awesome lol! and it does go to show you that there is something to be learned from every situation. TARPS are worth there weight in gold! yes, even when you have a tent, hell leave the tent and bring the tarp!

- - - Updated - - -

I will load some pictures tomorrow!

I've been tryin all day to upload pics we took but I keep getting an error message. I'm doin it The same way I have uploaded all the pics in my previous posts. But just having no luck

update: You don't need the tarps if it's not raining LOL well you might if it's a really hot and sunny day. they are worth their weight in gold

Udpatr: The error message says picture failed to upload

Last edited:
I wasn't able to make it, I had 2 tests today and 1 tomorrow so i was stuck studying all weekend but i would like to come to the next one you guys plan. Sounds like everyone had a great time let me know when the next outing is.

Back
Top Bottom