• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Survival classes/information trading/group formation

Yeah, I've kinda felt "lone wolf" like over here in Jesup....but there's lots of reasons.....do t wanna be labeled a nut, don't want experienced preppers laughing at my attempts, etc Etc etc......a group locally for ALL levels of preppers would be great

I'm highly interested to see the char-rope. gonna make a fire to cook lunch with some and my firehawk. I'm bringing some extra stuff with me to jsut show people. maybe it will give others ideas and maybe help me. I have a small gift for everyone who attends. See ya Saturday SJ.

Being in Dallas you are only about 20 to 30 minutes away from me depending on how close to 61 you are. I believe in honing these kinds of skills too. 5 or so years ago some friends and I went and spent 3 days in Cloud Land Canyon. catching our own food and scavenging berries. Mainly just to see if we could. But it was great for working the kinks out of our ideas and alot of fun.

All are welcome, if it turns out to be a bunch o people showin up there would be more info-trading, so its more worth while. I picture this as everyone is a teacher&student cuz we all have something to teach and learn

I can't freakin wait! I feel like an 8yr old on Christmas Eve, lol. I'm hopin to do this once a month or every 6 weeks with the possibility of "in-betweeners"

The new phone books are! The new phone books are here! Lol. It's the big day fellas, who's in? We'll miss ya sluggunhunnter but w'll post pics for ya

Back
Top Bottom