• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sucker punch in NYC's Chinatown

It's about time for the Young Warriors to make an appearance. Just need the right Chinese person assaulted and the street-kins won't know what hit them.

I want this soooooooooo bad I can taste it
The man behind the green curtain pulling the strings, wants that too... Why do you think they want to teach our children to hate each other based upon skin color?

At the same time they are promoting defunding the police. If a white guy did that, There would be riots in the street. A black guy does it and it's not a hate crime and either no charges are filed, or they release him back in the community without bond.

This is pouring gas on the ground and waiting for the useful idiot to make a spark.

The man behind the green curtain pulling the strings, wants that too... Why do you think they want to teach our children to hate each other based upon skin color?

At the same time they are promoting defunding the police. If a white guy did that, There would be riots in the street. A black guy does it and it's not a hate crime and either no charges are filed, or they release him back in the community without bond.

This is pouring gas on the ground and waiting for the useful idiot to make a spark.
I understand that.. but also understand this.. that I’m sick and tired of seeing one race get over on the other.. and I imagine a lot of folks are tired of the 1 sided RACISM CARD.. it’s time to start righting some wrongs in society

Back
Top Bottom