• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sucker punch in NYC's Chinatown

Prius.jpeg
Well I IDENTIFY AS ASIAN.. that’s legal now as I understand

You're Asian?

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
This is BDR1 driving his truck.

I understand that.. but also understand this.. that I’m sick and tired of seeing one race get over on the other.. and I imagine a lot of folks are tired of the 1 sided RACISM CARD.. it’s time to start righting some wrongs in society
I can remember when as a white male I had to score 120% on the orals to be accepted into the LAPD. At the same time there was a sliding scale that went all the way down to 50% for an Asian female to be accepted.

All discrimination is still racism. Why should I be punished for my skin color? I never owned a slave. Unlike our vice president. My family never owned slaves.

The only way to get past this is to get to Dr. Martin Luther Kings, content of their character. There is too much political capital to be had from the politics of division. Whether it is color, or sex, transgender, or wealth. If you can stir the pot, you can find a useful idiot to start a fire. That fire can be stoked to burn down our country, and that is what they really want.

They cant get protesters in the streets shouting "pigs in a blanket, Fry them like bacon" if they are gainfully employed, fat dumb and happy.

The real instigators of this unrest will never face a line of police officers using tear gas to break up a riot. They will have their driver take them to their private jet to meet with like minded folks trying this same stuff on a global scale.

The real question is what card will they play next? Like the U-Haul full of premade shields and supplies arriving for the soon to be rioters. They already have the script ready and the willing accomplices in the media on standby for the next useful idiot to kill George Floyd/Trevon Martin/Michael Brown. You can have people of color rape/kill/commit mayhem on everybody else. But that will be somehow magically excused, to promote the narrative of white supremacy.

And our federally mandated government indoctrination already has the uneducated masses, buying into the narrative, and the big tech, the mass media, and the democrat party are marching in lockstep to tear our country down.

It's just a matter of time

Back
Top Bottom