• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

String-a-longs

Didn't know there was a minimum number of words required to respond to a pm,thought only my wife could interpret a simple yes or no answer into an offensive response.

So... you fall into the "C", "antisocial dick" category?

The OP was bitching about run-around replies, but the problem isn't always on the other-side if YOU are the one giving unhelpful cryptic communications.

To me, if someone doesn't have the effort/ability to string together a coherent sentence of more than a few characters about something THEY want to sell/buy, then I am not going to waste MY time with them. If they aren't the above flake, odds are also very high that they are going to fade off into the digital woodwork, never to be heard from again.

So... you fall into the "C", "antisocial dick" category?

The OP was *****ing about run-around replies, but the problem isn't always on the other-side if YOU are the one giving unhelpful cryptic communications.

To me, if someone doesn't have the effort/ability to string together a coherent sentence of more than a few characters about something THEY want to sell/buy, then I am not going to waste MY time with them. If they aren't the above flake, odds are also very high that they are going to fade off into the digital woodwork, never to be heard from again.

I agree! Here is my usual response to low ball offers... :becky:
cf.ltkcdn.net_home_school_images_std_176044_425x281_hieroglyphs.jpg

I agree! Here is my usual response to low ball offers... :becky:
cf.ltkcdn.net_home_school_images_std_176044_425x281_hieroglyphs.jpg
Luckily I was an anthropologist in my previous life and reading hieroglyphics was my specialty. Translation "Why yes, I will take your offer of 250 hippo teeth and two owls for the NIB Glock 27" " I will be glad to meet you at your front door as well"

Back
Top Bottom