Spyderco or Cold Steel?

Love my Leek. Just getting rambling fever? If you decide to sell your leek after new purchase, let me know. I will be interested at right price with pics.

Save until you can get the Benchmade. I carry a mini Barrage and it has been my favorite for years now.

Agreed. You have a knife, just wait until you can get a Benchmade. Oh and btw, Kershaw is definitely better than Cold Steel, so you're fine already in the knife dept until you can get better...and once you get a Benchmade, save up for better after that... it's very addictive. :)

when I graduated Jump Master School, the first thing I was told by senior Ranger Jump Masters, "get a Spyderco".. goes in the boot incase you get a hung jumper and gotta cut the cord.

I gotta say, I had reservations about getting a Spyderco when I got mine. I had never even held one, just seen reviews and pics of them. after handling mine for 2 years now I wouldn't take anything for it. Sharpest knife i've ever seen from the factory, and if your terrible at sharpening knives, send it back when it gets dull. Free sharpening for life, just pay postage. I carry an Endura 4 FFG and a Delica with the same blade, not a fan of serrated edged knifes.

I carry a Spyderco Manix2 everday and it's my favorite. I also carry a Benchmade 530 Axis sometimes for a lightweight knife. I would choose Spyderco over the other. Get a Spyderco Sharpmaker and your blades will be razor sharp for carry!

I like the leek ok but I don't think it will hold up well to heavy use. I try not to use it a lot because of this. It does however hold a nice edge and gets pretty razor sharp. I'm looking for a little more heavy duty blade setup. I'm really leaning toward the spyderco delica or the benchmade mini barrage.

Back
Top Bottom