• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

South Carolina Man Mows Lincoln Memorial Lawn

The best part about it, he didn't use the moment as a soapbox: "I’m not here to point fingers,” he said. “I only want to inspire people to come out and make a difference."

“The building behind me serves as a moral compass, not only for our country but for the world. And over my dead body are we going to find trash pouring out of these trash cans,” he said.

Great story.

I read where Cumberland is being patrolled so no boats can tie up, campers asked to leave, and here locally boulders are being placed on the boat ramps of Lake Lanier and to the Hooch... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot..?! I wonder how much it's costing to keep the parks closed? In addition to lost revenue, there is still outgoing expenses to physically keep people out.

I read where Cumberland is being patrolled so no boats can tie up, campers asked to leave, and here locally boulders are being placed on the boat ramps of Lake Lanier and to the Hooch... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot..?! I wonder how much it's costing to keep the parks closed? In addition to lost revenue, there is still outgoing expenses to physically keep people out.
It's called government 'logic'. The same logic that will eventually be controlling your health care. Sleep well....

My favorite is them blocking off pull over spots on STATE roads so you can't stop and LOOK at Mt Rushmore. That's beyond childish.

Back
Top Bottom