• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sorry for being a dead beat dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okuma Okuma

1. Glad to hear life is better for you now. Seriously- I have an ex-wife, so I know first hand the crap that can happen.

2. Any chance my 80% lower write up that used to be a Group can be reincarnated in the Firearms Chat? That was a long write up that might be useful to some people. Possibly in Gear Reviews for the jig?

3. if @Nonliberal is a mod, we're going to need his evil twin (good twin?) to counteract the shenanigans. I might could fall on that grenade.

I speak with dozens of ODT members every week this time of year and the conversation is the same. "What the hell is going on over there? Its like the ODT is dying."

Sorry but the girlfriend excuse struck me as immature. I helped my first wife move out on a Saturday and was back at my desk Monday morning. If wife 2.0 left me tonight, I would be in an attic changing a blower motor tomorrow morning, but then again I don't have a bunch of unpaid volunteers to run my company. Even having subordinates I could not be absent because no one will run my company like I do.

Professionals act as they must not as they feel.

On a serious note. Glad you're back. I think the ODT is an awesome site, and I hope it continues to be one. I felt like everyone had to walk on eggshells while you were gone, and I didn't like that part. Hope the site continues to do well because I have met some awesome people through the ODT

I speak with dozens of ODT members every week this time of year and the conversation is the same. "What the hell is going on over there? Its like the ODT is dying."

Sorry but the girlfriend excuse struck me as immature. I helped my first wife move out on a Saturday and was back at my desk Monday morning. If wife 2.0 left me tonight, I would be in an attic changing a blower motor tomorrow morning, but then again I don't have a bunch of unpaid volunteers to run my company. Even having subordinates I could not be absent because no one will run my company like I do.

Professionals act as they must not as they feel.
Usually guys who talk like this are the most ***** whooped of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom