• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

Emergency Management, Mitigation, Chemical Warfare Defense, Certified Hazmat Technician, FEMA Radiation Emergency Preparedness Planner..

See if the surrounding counties where you live are hiring EMA staff. Most counties have their own websites and list job positions. Even GEMA may be seeking your skill set, http://www.gema.ga.gov/About/Pages/Careers.aspx

Have you considered the Post Office. Vets get preference. Also, consider setting up a free Linked In account. You may also want to consider Kelly Services. They have part time jobs. My father is a PE and after retirement, he worked several years for them doing short term engineering jobs.

Took me 9 months to hire on with the state back in 1985 during the pre-internet days where every resume (printed) and letter (typed on a typewriter) had to be mailed. I applied for so many jobs besides the state but I was told to persist and that something would open that was right for me. And it did. So much so that I made a career out of it and am now retired from that position and am seeking another job.

Whatever you do don't air grievances on Facebook. Sterilize or privatize your FB pages! Many prospective employers now search social media when evaluating candidates for employment.

God speed in your job search.

See if the surrounding counties where you live are hiring EMA staff. Most counties have their own websites and list job positions. Even GEMA may be seeking your skill set, http://www.gema.ga.gov/About/Pages/Careers.aspx

Have you considered the Post Office. Vets get preference. Also, consider setting up a free Linked In account. You may also want to consider Kelly Services. They have part time jobs. My father is a PE and after retirement, he worked several years for them doing short term engineering jobs.

Took me 9 months to hire on with the state back in 1985 during the pre-internet days where every resume (printed) and letter (typed on a typewriter) had to be mailed. I applied for so many jobs besides the state but I was told to persist and that something would open that was right for me. And it did. So much so that I made a career out of it and am now retired from that position and am seeking another job.

Whatever you do don't air grievances on Facebook. Sterilize or privatize your FB pages! Many prospective employers now search social media when evaluating candidates for employment.

God speed in your job search.

What's your Skill set?

Ive been turned down for my local LE because of "past drug use" each policy is different, my pot use wasn't 3 years ago, so Im applying for other agencies. fire is a little more difficult to get into without a sponsoring agency that will get your Fire I and II certifications for you. Even with 3 Hazmat certifications.

Some counties have "volunteer" firemen that get paid a little like jury duty but the county may send them to the Fire Academy in Forsythe at the Ga. Public Safety Training Center. It could expand your skill set and give some exposure to other careers.

Ive been turned down for my local LE because of "past drug use" each policy is different, my pot use wasn't 3 years ago, so Im applying for other agencies. fire is a little more difficult to get into without a sponsoring agency that will get your Fire I and II certifications for you. Even with 3 Hazmat certifications.

Hazmat goes very far in certain departments. If you were closer to me I could help more. We have a Hazmatt team in our department, and can always use more certified guys. We will put you thru an academy to get all the training you need.

After reading this story, the Muslim extremists definitely are spot on with their punishment of cheating women. They deserve nothing less than sharia law. Can we make an exception and follow Sharia law concerning this matter. I think that would be justice served.

After reading this story, the Muslim extremists definitely are spot on with their punishment of cheating women. They deserve nothing less than sharia law. Can we make an exception and follow Sharia law concerning this matter. I think that would be justice served.
The first man that ever followed sharia law with one of my daughters would die horribly.

The first man that ever followed sharia law with one of my daughters would die horribly.
Let's hope your daughter wouldn't be anything like what this guy's ex has done to him. Have you read this entire post? This woman is deserving of some serious payback.

I have read the entire thing and still see no justification for sharia.

Ok, I might of been a little extreme with the sharia stuff, but pulling over 100k out of their construction loan, renting a place to bang other guys while he's gone working is some ****ed up ****.

Back
Top Bottom