• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon to be ex wife went a did it. Pics added (not those kind)

Just be glad you don't have any kids with her, otherwise you'd be tied for life.

From about the age of 18 to 28 I would only date women who were out of my league looks wise and the majority of them was nuts. While I'm not a ugly dude, I am/was no heart throb either. My personality and mouth piece (conversation) allowed me to date pretty much anyone I chose. Moral of my story here is that in my personal experience 99.5% of all attractive women seem to have deep issues. And in today's immoral world filled with social media it's getting harder to find a decent woman in any shape or form espically super attractive ones. Nearly everyone of them think they always can do better and a relationship/marriage is outdated and carries no value. You know, grass is greener on the other side.

Advice: Get this mess behind you and focus on getting yourself straight. Then, if you decide to get involved, find some cute old fashioned female who believes in God, doesn't do social media and loves/likes you for who you genuinely are.

One last thing, you go through all the wrong women to meet the right one.

Sorry for babbling on.

50 ways to leave your X-lover.

Stab her in the back Jack.
Hit her with a frying pan Stan.

I had an uncontested divorce. I think she was afraid of disappearing. There were gators within 100 yards of the house.

You may qualify for some HOPE scholarship money. I had a co-worker go to the local tech school and get a welding degree all paid by the HOPE and they had a BS and MS degrees prior.

Try to get a good divorce lawyer. Mine was divorced himself and I found him to be quite the advocate to protect my interests. Everything you own will come under scrutiny. Get copies of bank statements, investments, IRAs, etc. We had been married 25 years and divorce was quite a change for me. After everything was settled, I started going to a men's divorce care group which helped greatly. Most communities have a Divorce Care group either stand-a-alone or through a church. If you don't go to a group, sign up for the daily email which you'll find encouraging. https://www.divorcecare.org/

God Bless you and I hope that you'll look to the Lord who's willing to guide your steps to restore your life, provide a job, and most importantly heal your heart.

Wow. I feel for you guys. Only crazy one I ever dated tried to kill herself when we broke up while in a conversation with me on the phone. I called her parents immediately and they found her and got her to the hospital and she eventually got her act together. Really sad of course. My only wife is sane... well except for the fact she's stayed with me for 22 years and counting. Hey... nobody's perfect.

Wow. I feel for you guys. Only crazy one I ever dated tried to kill herself when we broke up while in a conversation with me on the phone. I called her parents immediately and they found her and got her to the hospital and she eventually got her act together. Really sad of course. My only wife is sane... well except for the fact she's stayed with me for 22 years and counting. Hey... nobody's perfect.

My EX got into some heavy ****, and after I dumped her she actually did kill herself. Wrote a note to her family blaming me for everything, one of her sisters tried to run me over with her car outside of where I was working at the time. Another sister of hers drove by my house with her BF and his friend and tried to shoot my parents house. That didn't go over so well for them but just goes to show you people are ****ing nuts. Glad I'm am over with that ****!

Absolutely love my fiancee, and we've been together 5 years with two kids and not a single damn issue! Lucky lucky lol.

Best of luck with your situation, I've been cheated on in the past. It sucks but remember, value your self over all. If you let her walk over you, you don't be happy. You can't love if you don't love yourself.

Back
Top Bottom