• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So you only want to

I don't mind showing a permit to prove that I am not a camera stealing/felony having/APD of 3 years/black-Irish pub owner, but my name is about the only info that is going down on a bill of sale. There is no reason that you need my address etc.
We're not supposed to talk about that

I don't mind showing a permit to prove that I am not a camera stealing/felony having/APD of 3 years/black-Irish pub owner, but my name is about the only info that is going down on a bill of sale. There is no reason that you need my address etc.

None of those things had anything to do with why that guy was given a hard time here. It was because he was black.

:thumb:

Carry permit tax yes...and no i don't look sketchy and have never committed a crime....and there is no legal reason for a bill of sale...now if you want to go meet at an ffl and pay them to run a nics check i'm all for it but i 'm Not giving you my personal info for the hell of it...
nobody does that, you just move on along

Back
Top Bottom