• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you apply for your GWL, 2 years later you get thrown in jail because you did

I don't understand the situation. What did his permit have to do with being arrested?
From my understanding after he got his license his name went into the database then after someone else with the same name as him was accused of a crime the police found this kid in the database and put a warrant out for his arrest. I could be wrong on exactly what happened though

From my understanding after he got his license his name went into the database then after someone else with the same name as him was accused of a crime the police found this kid in the database and put a warrant out for his arrest. I could be wrong on exactly what happened though
That's the way I read it. They pulled him from a database.... that they aren't supposed to have.

This is the kinda thing you get when you give this type of power to people under the Good Ol Boy system.
If by "power" you mean the unconstitutional governmental issued permission slip and by "Good Ol Boy system" you mean any government, I concur.

I still cant get the story , but i can see what its about by the comments.
I have a very common name, it usually takes extra time to sort us all out when you go to SS office or IRS, etc.,

This is a true story. There is another guy with the same name; with my birthdate but a different year. He stole a car in Coweta county and Newnan PD showed up to my mother's door to arrest me. My mother called me - in Florida - and we squared it away over the phone. Very ridiculous.

This is a true story. There is another guy with the same name; with my birthdate but a different year. He stole a car in Coweta county and Newnan PD showed up to my mother's door to arrest me. My mother called me - in Florida - and we squared it away over the phone. Very ridiculous.
And had you been home I'm sure you'd have had a very different time schedule on the resolution.
So cavalier with people's freedom. Just absurd....

Back
Top Bottom