• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you apply for your GWL, 2 years later you get thrown in jail because you did

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
Carefully read this story. It almost defies belief that in this computer age, that this kind of cock up can happen.

Especially focus on the part about your GWL application and background check results going in the local LEO database.

Personally, I hope this kid bankrupts the idiots who put him in jail.

And I think about the question in the story, how long would he have been in jail without a concerned (and apparently knowledgeable) to straighten out this cluster ****.

https://www.ajc.com/news/investigat...t-a-night-in-jail/VC7U3FPTJBFJXMTUVR3WSMHSZ4/

It happened to me, except it wasn't the cops that found out. It was my employer, and they told me I was fired after a background check for clearance into sensitive installations. Took getting an out of state lawyer to clear it up.

Cops are way to quick to put junk into the databases they use.

It happened to me, except it wasn't the cops that found out. It was my employer, and they told me I was fired after a background check for clearance into sensitive installations. Took getting an out of state lawyer to clear it up.

Cops are way to quick to put junk into the databases they use.

Yep. I'm sure all those pro-2nd Amendment legislators that just got elected will take care of this first thing,

I keep getting this message. Am I missing something?
32CC2514-0041-42F5-9359-BE4F827F6FFC.png

Back
Top Bottom