• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

so while fishing yesterday, some jack wagon stole my week old tag off my boat trailer

Had this happen at the Lock and Dam in rome, Ga.. The little dope rat cut the trailer and truck tag. Authorities said that logging truck drivers do it so that they do not have to buy a more expensive one for their rigs, only problem is if they get pulled over and the tag is ran, they are toast! Some folks take uncalculated chances and steal then sleep like babies at night. A "reckoning"s coming their way eventually and they will reap what they have sown. Not that I wish that upon anyone.

i had a problem with people trying to rip my novelty plate off the front of my truck, and bent it all up. living where i live, i get called a racist, ignorant cracker, slave driver, honky, and other racist remarks. i have one of the old georgia flag novelty plates on the front of my truck. after the 5th time in 2 weeks of coming out of my house in the morning and finding that some sorry POS tried to rip it off and bent it all up, i took it off, sharpened the edges of it razor sharp, and put it back on. it has only been bent one time since then, which was 2 days after i sharpened it. no-one has touched it again the last month and a half.

OUCH!!! LOL! Just look for the dude with the freshly bandaged hands! LOL...

Same thong here but with my car while we were at a restaurant. I put a new one on but this time I criss-cross cut it with a razor blade after putting it on.

That aint nuthin. Some a--hole broke into my hunting camper and amongst other things, actually stole my f----- TOOTHBRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope and pray that there is a special place in hell for these types of animals!

I haven't heard of this happening in GA yet but I fish at Guntersville quite often and there have been several times that people told me they found there trailers with the ball lock on the trailer flipped up. More reason to have a lock on it. To be honest I never checked mine before leaving the ramp before I locked it. How messed up would it be to pull out of the ramp and 3 miles down the road you hit a bump and your damn trailer comes off the ball.

Oh and I agree with pretty much everything ya'll have said about sorry no good thieves.

Back
Top Bottom