• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So the "Police Chief" in New Orleans is someone's great grandmother??? WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ****ing idiot.

Well, if I decide to take up a life of crime, armed robbery, carjacking, that sort of thing, I know where to ply my trade.
A lot of the folks from New Orleans who fled after Katrina ended up in Atlanta. They weren’t all model citizens. Maybe this will entice a few to return home.

I’m a Great Grandfather. I don’t see that as an issue.

Stick to policies with your dissent, and don’t muddy the waters with name calling.
Well I did say she looks like my ugly ass evil stepmother. But if I had a pic I could easily prove it 🤣

As if New Orleans wasn't already bad enough, they get a former hardcore lefty Oakland CA chief in there. And we all know how bad it turned out there with their loose on crime tough on tiptoeing around the issue policy.
Benny Johnson was in Oakland shooting a video showing just how bad Oakland has gotten, looking like a third world country. He stopped at an In 'n Out restaurant and commented how it closed because of there having been 1,000 incidents of crime in the property. While he was away from his vehicle, his car was burglarized.

Benny Johnson was in Oakland shooting a video showing just how bad Oakland has gotten, looking like a third world country. He stopped at an In 'n Out restaurant and commented how it closed because of there having been 1,000 incidents of crime in the property. While he was away from his vehicle, his car was burglarized.
There've been several news stories with indigenous personnel whining about all the stows and fast food joints closing up and leaving the fair city.

There are several "business deserts" in Macon. You might see a C-store, a finance company office and maybe a beauty salon, maybe, maybe a fish house, but that's it. Food stores all gone. Drug stores gone. Pawn shops even, gone. Auto shops, gone. You don't have to be a libturd to guess as to why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom