• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So.....more irritating than your salad coming out after your steak?

Dad refused wearing his hearing aids, and you would start a conversation, get one word out, and he would interrupt you with, "WHAT!!!" before the second word....

Irritating as hell, but I still miss him.

He was buried with his hearing aides for my mothers sake...

she was waiting for him, no reason to bug the rest of heaven.

My ring camera alertd yesterday. The UPS guy dropped a package at my front door. He's halfway down the yard when I open the door...
He had farted and it wafted inside my house when I opened the door. I have no doubt he was in dire of taking a ****. He got in his truck and looked back laughing.
The Ring camera did not catch it as it most definitely a Silent but Violent.
He got me good

My ring camera alertd yesterday. The UPS guy dropped a package atmy front door. He's halfway down the yard when I open the door...
He farted and it wafted inside my door. I have no doubt he was in dire of taking a ****. He got in his truck and looked back laughing.
The Ring camera did not catch it as it most definitely Silent but violent.
He got me good
There’s a hilarious video circulating of a guy walking off someone’s porch, farting, and getting caught by their Ring camera. If there were a way to post it from my saved phone videos, I’d put it on here. I don’t have a link to it though.

It's funny that the only thing that keeps a person from driving into oncoming traffic, or smacking people in the mouth when they are disrespectful or being an ass, is that individuals understanding of social norms and adherence to them. I really don't think that the average person understands that concept, they're oblivious...
A few gob smacks in the parking lot later will make them livious right smart, (so my friend tells me). :lol:

Someone even made a meme for us…….
IMG_8664.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom