• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So.....more irritating than your salad coming out after your steak?

80% of the population is alive simply because it’s illegal to kill them and that’s why we stay on our mountain and avoid people. Don’t need a murder or aggravated assault charge over a meal.…..did I mention I hate most people.
It's funny that the only thing that keeps a person from driving into oncoming traffic, or smacking people in the mouth when they are disrespectful or being an ass, is that individuals understanding of social norms and adherence to them. I really don't think that the average person understands that concept, they're oblivious...

It's funny that the only thing that keeps a person from driving into oncoming traffic, or smacking people in the mouth when they are disrespectful or being an ass, is that individuals understanding of social norms and adherence to them. I really don't think that the average person understands that concept, they're oblivious...
They say the threat of going to prison is not a deterrent to crime however, I would argue it is a deterrent to people that own homes, have family and enjoy their freedom. Because that is THE ONLY reason I didn’t put a cap in a few people throughout my lifetime, not some silly moral or ethical obligation.

Back
Top Bottom