• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So.....more irritating than your salad coming out after your steak?

I took my crew to eat a at pizza place, two women around 50 years old sat down at the table next to us, called a third woman, and face-timed her throughout the entire meal...at concert volume! It was everything that I could do to maintain my chi. I've said it before and I'll say it again....people are the worst!

Is having some dumbass sitting at the next table who has set an obnoxious, searing, screeching ringtone on their ****ing Cricket Mobile phone and will NOT ANSWER THE DAMNED THING UNTIL THE 20th ring! WTF?!?!?

Idiots. And ask the fat ass sitting across from you to step outside when he answers his phone. Nobody gives a damn about your loud ass conversation.
I see that rude **** everyday. Worse than that is when they hold it out in front of their face talking into it like a walkie talkie with the ****in speakerphone on. I don't want to hear either part of your damn conversation and I damn sure don't wanna hear both sides of it at the same time.

I took my crew to eat a at pizza place, two women around 50 years old sat down at the table next to us, called a third woman, and face-timed her throughout the entire meal...at concert volume! It was everything that I could do to maintain my chi. I've said it before and I'll say it again....people are the worst!
Oh Jesus! FaceTime is like three levels above speakerphone on the obnoxious douchebag scale.
One of my bosses does it when his grandkids call and he gets all goofy and sappy with them. Last time he did that I told him " If grand babies turn you into babbling *** I don't want none."

Is having some dumbass sitting at the next table who has set an obnoxious, searing, screeching ringtone on their ****ing Cricket Mobile phone and will NOT ANSWER THE DAMNED THING UNTIL THE 20th ring! WTF?!?!?

Idiots. And ask the fat ass sitting across from you to step outside when he answers his phone. Nobody gives a damn about your loud ass conversation.
Right about that time my wife wishes she left my redneck mouth at home 🤣🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸

Back
Top Bottom