• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So.....more irritating than your salad coming out after your steak?

I took my crew to eat a at pizza place, two women around 50 years old sat down at the table next to us, called a third woman, and face-timed her throughout the entire meal...at concert volume! It was everything that I could do to maintain my chi. I've said it before and I'll say it again....people are the worst!
They are, no one has any consideration for another. Maybe they never did. I stay home most of the time anymore, not worth the aggravation. Most of the folks on here seem to be good people which is rare anymore

Is having some dumbass sitting at the next table who has set an obnoxious, searing, screeching ringtone on their ****ing Cricket Mobile phone and will NOT ANSWER THE DAMNED THING UNTIL THE 20th ring! WTF?!?!?

Idiots. And ask the fat ass sitting across from you to step outside when he answers his phone. Nobody gives a damn about your loud ass conversation.
So many people have no idea of manners or civility. We gave that up for DEI. We now embrace acting like selfish animals, no self control, essentially embracing a certain culture. Merry Christmas lol!

So many people have no idea of manners or civility. We gave that up for DEI. We now embrace acting like selfish animals, no self control, essentially embracing a certain culture. Merry Christmas lol!
So.....you lick, suck and smack your finger tips when eating?

Back
Top Bottom