• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, if things go the other way, what are your thoughts on this ban?

Does anyone seriously believe the Marxists will stop at 'high capacity' magazines and semi automatic firearms?
How long do you think they'll allow you to keep your wheelguns before they decide those aren't needed by civilians?
You can be a citizen now or a subject later.
<end rant

I plead ignorance. Please elaborate. How does barrel length equate to machine gun fire ? Thanks.

Same way a short barreled shotgun or rifle is treated the same way as a machine gun, almost.

The difference is you can still make a short barreled shotgun or rifle, but the registration is the same.

Now that the military has gone to a 14" barrel, the short barreled rifle issue demonstrates how illogical these types of regulations are in the real world. Tack a 2" "flash suppressor" on that 14" barrel and all is good.

The new go to gun under a Harris/Biden administration.
iu

They can and will tax the ordinary citizens ability to buy ammunition. And also limit the amount you can buy. Look at Commiefornia.
Without ammo guns are useless.

They aren't entirely stupid. This is the way I see the future going. There are 10's of millions of hi cap mags, but what difference does it make if you can only buy 20 rounds at a time.

Sure you can sit on your hoard of 20.000 rounds, but that has the same effect if you are afraid to shoot up some ammo.

I see background checks for all ammo, as is being done right now in Calif, and you have to show that you own/registered a gun in that caliber.

Back
Top Bottom