• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, if things go the other way, what are your thoughts on this ban?

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
309   0
Reaction score
If things go awry in November, and the impending hammer of the semi-auto ban goes into effect- be it rifle or pistol, does this mean that a revolver is still OK?

I watched a youtube video of a guy saying that a revolver is not the gun to buy now (2020), since they will never be outlawed. But if all semi autos become banned (and I use that term with extreme prejudice), will the revolver become the go to gun?

I would look carefully at what was done in Australia, and more recently in Canada.

Oz is a great example though, not just semi-auto's were banned. Lever guns and pump shotguns are too 'fast' to be legal in civilian hands as well.

In Canada, revolvers are fine, except they have to have a 4.5" barrel or they are classed the same as a machinegun.

Revolvers served me well as LEO in the 70'S, been a CCW in 38 spl for years, SO, youall better get ya one and learn it, they don't ever have FTF, Jam, and have hit it again capability if a primer is bad.
Oh, AND, if ya gotta have 3 to 5 20 round mags on ya, ya need to learn to hit the target with the first shot.

Back
Top Bottom