• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So, if things go the other way, what are your thoughts on this ban?

Revolvers served me well as LEO in the 70'S, been a CCW in 38 spl for years, SO, youall better get ya one and learn it, they don't ever have FTF, Jam, and have hit it again capability if a primer is bad.
Oh, AND, if ya gotta have 3 to 5 20 round mags on ya, ya need to learn to hit the target with the first shot.

Footage I have seen lately would call for more round capability than most revolvers I’m familiar with

Below is a paragraph directly from the Democrats 2020 Party Platform Agenda . They can go on the fake news every day and tell you no they dont plan to take your guns away but behind the scenes that is EXACTLY what they are striving to do everyday ! Remember ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES .

Screenshot at 2020-08-14 09-11-30.png

below is a link to the complete document :

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-co...020-07-21-DRAFT-Democratic-Party-Platform.pdf

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2020-08-14 09-11-30.png
    Screenshot at 2020-08-14 09-11-30.png
    254.3 KB · Views: 6
If there is an upcoming ban on semi automatic pistols that use quick detachable high capacity (or full capacity) box magazines, and short-barreled concealed carry guns that will falsely be demonized as Saturday night specials,

then I think that revolvers will surge in popularity for a little while,
until the manufacturers can regroup and introduce new models that comply with the ban.

I'd rather have a 1911 than a S&W model 19 or 66 as a defensive weapon anyway, although the wheelgun would probably give me more pleasure shooting at the range especially for slow fire, accurate shooting.

If the Lefties outlaw all handguns that take quick detachable magazines, on the theory that it is just too easy to modify magazines into high-capacity models regardless of how they're plugged or partially blocked from the factory,

then manufacturers will simply come up with new designs that load from the top via stripper clips. The magazine in the handle of the pistol will not be detachable.

We can use broomhandle Mauser pistols!
They have a non-detachable magazine that cannot easily be modified to have extended capacity of more than 10 rounds. The barrel is long enough that keeps it out of the "pocket pistol" or Saturday Night Special category.
If necessary, a new version could be invented that has fully adjustable sights so it would fit a "sporting purposes" test.

The lib’s, in conjunction with the EPA/EPD will go after lead bullets stored in our homes, it will become hazardous material.

Just like lead paint or meth production, .gov will force homeowners to disclose that lead (bullets) was stored on the premises when you sell your home, therefore landlords and apartment owners will not rent to gun owners out of caution and home buyers will pay less for gun owners homes.

.gov will limit how much ammo (the new lead free stuff) you can buy at one time.

.gov will require a background check (form 4473) to buy ammo.

Public schools will teach kids to fear the lead that’s in the bullets for health reasons.

I think traditional gun control bans are DOA for the time being. The miscalculation by the progressives on this was "Defund the Police," the reaction to which was predictable as rain in Seattle: Many liberals rethought their positions on gun control, went out and bought guns.

The far more dangerous scenario is repeal of PLCAA. Liberals control all the big cities. Without PLCAA, those cities will go right back to doing what they started before the act was passed: Using taxpayer funded attorneys to sue gun manufacturers into oblivion. That's a winning strategy, if it goes unchecked. It's gun control that doesn't have to get past the 2A in courts.

Back
Top Bottom