• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So...I went to Glock yesterday...

Do you have to make an appointment or do you just show up?

Just drive on over, no appointment needed. The guard will tell you where to park, you take the gun(s) over to him, he inspects and records your info then sends you over to the armorer's entrance. There was only 1 other person in there when I got there around 1:00pm.

No where else have I ever been treated better.... bigthumbup.gif

Well that tears it! AS soon as funds become available I'm buying a Glock! Now if only I can decide on what caliber and model? I've never heard of a manufacturer treat people as well as reported in these forums. Glocks have never felt 'natural' to me and don't point as well as my 1911 trained hands would like, but hey a real shooter picks up whatever is loaded and goes to work right?

Well that tears it! AS soon as funds become available I'm buying a Glock! Now if only I can decide on what caliber and model? I've never heard of a manufacturer treat people as well as reported in these forums. Glocks have never felt 'natural' to me and don't point as well as my 1911 trained hands would like, but hey a real shooter picks up whatever is loaded and goes to work right?

The 36 is their slimline single stack .45 and has more of a feel of a 1911 grip than a normal Glock grip. You can't really go wrong with any of them though and after going there and dealing with them I'll be a lifetime user. I'm a GSSF member and the way they handle that program I was already impressed.

I love that place. Nothing but good things there. They recently replaced a chipped frame for me a few weeks ago. I try a get up there once a year even if I don't need to.

Back
Top Bottom