• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So...I went to Glock yesterday...

Now you have my mind racing! This is exactly what I am looking for. Practicality and reliability. Something I can switch out barrels and use up whatever ammo I have around.
Any experience with the Carbine conversions? Seems like a .357 sig with a carbine length barrel would be badass.
I saw a compact 10mm (can't remember what model) at a local shop for $450 and have been considering it since the knockdown of a 10mm makes it a great carry piece, but I worry about the recoil from such a small frame and how affected my second hit would be.
I feel like I'm highjacking a thread here so I will begin another when I narrow down some Glocks and get some advice. Thanks for all the info. So glad I joined this site!

You can NOT go UP in diameter. If you buy a 9MM you can not put a 40S&W or .357 Sig barrel in it. But a 357 sig or a 40 S&W can be converted to the other AND 9MM. Likewise you can NOT put a 45ACP barrel into a 10MM, only a 10MM conversion into a 45 ACP. The Glock 30 shoots 45 and the recoil is no problem. I had a Glock 21(45 ACP) that I converted and shot 10MM out of and the recoil difference was very small. Ask your G29 guys how they feel about 10MM recoil in the compact Glocks.

Never tried a Glock carbine conversion before. The cost is just too high for my taste. If you want a good 40 or 9MM carbine that uses Glock mags I would suggest the Kel Tec Sub 2000's.

HA HA HA HA HA - Customer Service is the name of the game - once you buy a product (any product) CS is what keeps you satisfied. One good experience is worht 3 sales but 1 bad experience is worth 10 no-sales - Marketing 101

Exactly, the good experience is gold, ****e, looks like we might have converted 2 guys to Glock just in this thread alone, lol.

Back
Top Bottom