• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Snake id

Status
Not open for further replies.
9148905F-4953-4BEE-A21E-76B3545FE048.jpeg
No reason to kill them. I've seen people freak out in Macon over a rat snake, guy even went into his apartment and came out with some kind of damned katana and chopped one up while his ratchet girlfriend was screeching and running around making "Oooo...Ooooo" noises.

I wouldn't expect any snake to me moving today. It's been cold as heck here.
Don’t get your hopes up.this mourning

I agree killing for the sake of killing an animal is stupid and I am glad we have passionate folks here on ODT.

I hate snakes with a passion and wanted to make sure this snake was not a danger to me or my family. As usual ODT folks came to the rescue with in min and assured me of what Google told me.

Now that we got this taken care of you guys go look at my adds and buy some of my stuff...

I agree killing for the sake of killing an animal is stupid and I am glad we have passionate folks here on ODT.

I hate snakes with a passion and wanted to make sure this snake was not a danger to me or my family. As usual ODT folks came to the rescue with in min and assured me of what Google told me.

Now that we got this taken care of you guys go look at my adds and buy some of my stuff...

If it was dead when you found it, why would it be a danger to your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom