• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you identify the gun this trespasser has?

The r@cism on this site is sad. He's probably not far from home and def not hiding. Itll be interesting seeing this site in 5-10 yrs. Remember all those thoughts and energy when yall asking for those "prayers" lol. I also assure you, I am a sensitive person in terms of socio geographic issue. Those thatve met me I usually still talk to and carry on intelligent conversations.
As opposed to the last 5-10 years

Actually, when we were kids about that age, we’d pile into a battered rowboat with our .22 rifles and .410 shotguns, cross the river, and camp for a few days on some of the small islands off Tybee. No adults, just young savages.
We’d kill, cook, and eat any poor critter that crossed our paths. Had some strange meals.
We all turned out OK, mostly.

It could be an air soft. Not sure. View attachment 6408877
He clearly seen the camera and I guess it’s still there and didn’t steal it. Got sandals on so he most likely lives close by. Might be good to find out who he is and see if there is a male figure in his life. If not take him hunting if that’s an option. Looks like a air rifle to me

Actually, when we were kids about that age, we’d pile into a battered rowboat with our .22 rifles and .410 shotguns, cross the river, and camp for a few days on some of the small islands off Tybee. No adults, just young savages.
We’d kill, cook, and eat any poor critter that crossed our paths. Had some strange meals.
We all turned out OK, mostly.
Daufuskie island had some good hunting many years ago. before all of the building.

Back
Top Bottom