• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can you identify the gun this trespasser has?

We have the benefit of looking at a picture and taking time to try and decide is it an air rifle, pellet gun, rimfire etc. Imagine if you walked up on this picture and he raised it towards you. A split second decision that will be life changing for both parties. Don’t trespass and if you do you better not have a gun
It could be an air soft. Not sure. View attachment 6408877
He is enjoying the great outdoors ... Everyone needs land to enjoy

Daufuskie island had some good hunting many years ago. before all of the building.
Before the developers came and stole the land from the old black families that lived there.
Used to be an old oyster processing operation there years ago, you could get a gallon can of shucked for $8.00.
Used to scoot from Tybee across the mouth of the river with my grandfather.

Before the developers came and stole the land from the old black families that lived there.
Used to be an old oyster processing operation there years ago, you could get a gallon can of shucked for $8.00.
Wow that's fun I love that area so gorgeous. there's some River there that I've been in I put my boat in altamaha it is amazingly beautiful I was there when I was younger but I didn't take it all in and I was working with my dad but we were in some River trout fishing I was probably 15 it's just not the same there anymore it's pitiful no one gets to see that

the first time i went over there i thought i had went back in time, in the late eightys they were still years behind the rest of the world.
it would have been awesome to keep it that way. those old black ladies could cook up some fine groceries!

Back
Top Bottom