• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slide not locking aft on last round

Yes…. talked to Taurus this morning and they said they had no support parts for the PT145…. likely because of their C/A lawsuit, they will not support anything related to it….. they tried to "entice" me to send it back to them in exchange for a new G2C…. I might be tempted to do that if it was available in .45 but they only make it in 9 or 40…. 🫤

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
get the 40 the 145s never were able to take the recoil over time I think you have reached that point. Loved mine but it had to go

get the 40 the 145s never were able to take the recoil over time I think you have reached that point. Loved mine but it had to go

Already have four calibers in the safe…. that’s why I’d rather no add a 40 in the mix…. and loading with 185 gr JHP, this PT145 is lighter with 10+1 in the gun than a number of my 9s (though I will have to concede they may have 16 or more rounds though)

I would take the mag with the dented in follower and build the dented area up with a little JB weld. It might sound like a Bubba fix but JB weld is pretty tough. Roughen it up a little first.

I would take the mag with the dented in follower and build the dented area up with a little JB weld. It might sound like a Bubba fix but JB weld is pretty tough. Roughen it up a little first.

Now that’s an interesting thought for a "fix"….

If you take the deal offered by Taurus, next time it breaks, you won’t have to work so hard to find a fix for your Taurus.

If you take the deal offered by Taurus, next time it breaks, you won’t have to work so hard to find a fix for your Taurus.

Nah… ain’t gonna take Taurus up on the offer…. I would if they had a G2C in 45 tho…. but this PT145 weighs less than many of my carry 9s and is about the same size as the G2C…. shoots great too….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom