• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SilentRX $99 can

What amazes me is how the solvent trap has not been confiscated. the old RPB MAC coke bottle adapter which were effectively the same thing, except it attached a coke bottle, ended up being grabbed up.

Well nobody seems to have been able to get in touch with these people for over a month. The Silentrx section on another site has been locked because the admins can't get in touch with them. This doesn't look good.

I got in contact with the landowner of their "manufacturing facility". He said that Elgie had two partners in the business which he drove out wanting to do it himself. He said he hasn't seen him in months.

I also contacted the ATF in FT Wayne, IN.

I think it is time to consider filing complaints against these people. If anyone would like to know how to go about it and what little I learned PM me your email address and I'll send it to you or contact me @ salesspam@rivercityarmory.com take out spam

Good Luck

Last edited:
Got a letter yesterday from the Indiana Attorney General's office with consumer complaint forms. They sent them to me because of the IC3 complaint I filed. They are already on their way back with supporting documentation.

I'm a member on another gun forum who was duped by these people. I am posting this info on all websites I can find in reference to silentrx.

So.... Called the ATF today trying to see what to do about this situation, long story short, ATF has no jurisdiction on this.

Contacted their main number, they said to contact Dallas, called Dallas, they said to call Indianapolis, called them, they said to call N Indiana, called them, spoke to the assistant, he seemed to not know much, he transfered me to an agent, he knew something!

Here's what I learned: Several people have called and complained so they're looking into it a little but they said fraud is not what they deal with. The company still has their FFL and will get to keep it unless a they are found guilty of a criminal charge at which point the ATF will then step in and revoke their FFL license. Apparently ripping people off/scamming is not grounds for an FFL license to be revoked I was told, crazy I know. The ATF sent someone out to talk to them but their seems to be no one at the shop. I was told an FFL from Texas was able to get info on them from the ATF as he is an FFL and he is pursuing criminal charges via the post office for fraud.

If anyone knows who this FFL is please let me know as I would like to get in on that.

The ATF took down my info and said they would contact me if anything came of it. The agent I spoke to said he has actually never heard of a situation like this happening.

The ATF office I contacted was 260-424-4440 and the special agent looking into the matter is a Craig Edwards. Please contact him/them to file a complaint and find out any further info.

Once again, please contact the ATF and complain. Maybe if we get enough people in on this they'll do something. I don't expect to get my money back but I would like to see these people busted.

Back
Top Bottom