• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Signs of Ammunition Market Stabilizing

That's because everybody is STILL panic buying. When this panic stops, like the one in 2012 did that the naysayers wouldn't, and the shelves fill back up then buy enough ammo to where you don't have to during a panic. The ammo manufacturers are running 3 shifts 24/7 and can't keep up with demand while producing much more ammo than before
Been at this a long time....30 years plus....yeah...there was a reprieve you note....ain't gonna be like that now. Those people stole a Presidency and you think things are gonna return to normal?

Yes, in time
The worst, if you wanna discount the 1994-2004 AWB was when the Kenyan got elected in 2008. By the time he bought his reelection with HIDING all the hidden costs of UbamaCare rolled around people were pretty much relieved he would only be there 4 more years. THIS, what we have now ISN'T that by a long shot. At least for this next 2 years they have the Trifecta... God help us.

Been at this a long time....30 years plus....yeah...there was a reprieve you note....ain't gonna be like that now. Those people stole a Presidency and you think things are gonna return to normal?
Ammo is out there and sitting on the shelves for weeks.
For example: Ace Hardware in Dacula has been trying to sell the same 9mm for $1 a round for weeks. As of yesterday it’s still there if you want to go get it. Prices aren’t the debate, it’s available is the point I’m making.

For example: Ace Hardware in Dacula has been trying to sell the same 9mm for $1 a round for weeks. As of yesterday it’s still there if you want to go get it. Prices aren’t the debate, it’s available is the point I’m making.
Okay...$1per round .....yeah...available.. I see these places doling out amount restricted and/or gouge proofed ammo and it's all good. Too much for the average shooter, IMO. Just sign of a controlled-amount supply chain trying to manage and maximize profitability..

If someone is willing to pay $1 a round for 9mm hit me up, I got you

Back
Top Bottom