• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Signs of Ammunition Market Stabilizing

Gun shops in Coweta got ammo daily but you gonna pay higher than ODT prices. Academy ammo not as plentiful but prices still not as bad but gettin there

Agreed and the way some of my shops jacked prices I’m sure it’ll stay on the shelf too. That’s how I know folks are tired of the gouging.

It's getting better. Wait till they start talking about Biden's "Save the children" gun bill again and it's going to turn right back ugly again.

When the panic buying stops the shelves will fill back up and prices will come down
I'll believe you when I see ANY kind of ammo on my local WM shelves (the shotshells) or the locked cases. Until then I don't see what you think is gonna happen..

I'll believe you when I see ANY kind of ammo on my local WM shelves (the shotshells) or the locked cases. Until then I don't see what you think is gonna happen..
That's because everybody is STILL panic buying. When this panic stops like the one in 2012 did that the naysayers said wouldn't just like they do now and the shelves fill back up then buy enough ammo to where you don't have to during a panic. The ammo manufacturers are running 3 shifts 24/7 and can't keep up with demand while producing much more ammo than before

Back
Top Bottom