• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

SHTF!

Please everyone post pics of your stashes. Also preferably the coordinates and your general daily work schedule. You know. For science...
LOL! Exactly what I was about to post.

You forgot to ad, "And let us know if you're anti-violence and can't stand the idea of having a gun in the house."

LOL! Ecatly what I was about to post.

You forgot to ad, "And let us know if you're anti-violence and can't stand the idea of having a gun in the house."
There's a Bill Burr sketch about prepping. Halfway through he talks about getting a gun. " Of course you gotta get a gun. If not you're just stockpiling **** or the biggest guy in the neighborhood. "

this late in the game,think this.
powdered milk
peanut butter
honey,real honey can last for 1000 years or more..
instant mashed potatoes the just add water kind $1 bags
chef boyardee canned pasta. try and get the can opener lid,not the pull ring. but either will do,pull ring just lasts less time.
canned chicken
potted meat
ramen noodles
hot sauce adds flavor to everything
salt and pepper
microwave instant rice in the $1.50 bags. this can be microwaved but also heated on the dash of a car on all but the coldest days.
bottled water
coolaid the premix kind. it lasts a long time and can be a moral booster over plain water.
you can start with this and go from there. you can go to about any store and spend a few hundred bucks and get a few months of food right now.
also think about a good pellet rifle and a few thousand pellets. you can take squirrels,rabbits and birds with it. remember that every bird in America is edible. and a finch may be ok,but a finch and rice is better. rabbit and mashed potatoes,and squirrel and noodles aint bad...
after you get this first run settled. then add to your stash.

Hey guys and gals! I am currently in a state of buying bulk food and water for storage. Hopefully it’s not too late to start. Can you guys share photos of your stash?? I need to find a way to keep mine stored! My paranoia is kicking into overtime.

Buy can food every time you go Grocery shopping.
Hit the dollar stores, allot of Gallon waters, can food, zip lot bags to buy. If you haven't noticed foods from Latin America are sold in these Dollar stores have 2-4yrs expiration dates. There is so such Thing as starting to late, just start now.
Garbage sales are a great place to find items. I found 50 New paint buckets for $25.
Good Luck

this late in the game,think this.
powdered milk
peanut butter
honey,real honey can last for 1000 years or more..
instant mashed potatoes the just add water kind $1 bags
chef boyardee canned pasta. try and get the can opener lid,not the pull ring. but either will do,pull ring just lasts less time.
canned chicken
potted meat
ramen noodles
hot sauce adds flavor to everything
salt and pepper
microwave instant rice in the $1.50 bags. this can be microwaved but also heated on the dash of a car on all but the coldest days.
bottled water
coolaid the premix kind. it lasts a long time and can be a moral booster over plain water.
you can start with this and go from there. you can go to about any store and spend a few hundred bucks and get a few months of food right now.
also think about a good pellet rifle and a few thousand pellets. you can take squirrels,rabbits and bids with it. remember that every bird in America is edible. and a finch may be ok,but a finch and rice is better. rabbit and mashed potatoes,and squirrel and noodles aint bad...
after you get this first run settled. then add to your stash.
A lot of what you mentioned can be had at Dollar Tree. Peanut butter, trail mix,mixed nuts etc. They have canned food but its a dollar a can and not a good deal. But they also carry Panasonic batteries which are better than cheap store brands and not as expensive as Duracell or Energizer. The OP should score some reusable hippie shopping bags and hit the local Aldi. Thatz where you go for canned food. Good deals on canned vegetables, soups and meats,beef stew etc. You can do like my wife and just take the whole cardboard flat which is usually a dozen cans I think.
Oh and back to batteries. Tractor Supply has deals on their brand and theyre decent batteries. The also have very good LED flashlights in their Job Smart brand starting around $15.00.
I guess the main point here is that you aint gonna get everything you need at any one store. And if you do you will pay too much for it.
Oh yeah and powdered milk...Nido is the name of what we get.Its in a baby formula sized can and its on the baking aisle at Walmart or Kroger. Sometimes its in the Hispanic food section.

Back
Top Bottom