Shouldn't 97 model vehicles be emissions exempt?

Yep I’ve seen you use very similar words on other peoples posts as well…I’m seeing the common denominator here…
Good grief, really?
Post links then since you have called me out on this horrible behavior.
I knew you could dish out a little ribbing, didnt know you couldnt take some....sorry
Now that I know I'll be sure to not do that to you again....or should I just not post anymore? Should I learn to be more respectful?? Maybe I should just log off and never return? Would that be OK with you?? Golly gee I dont want to offend any long time members......especially ones that got here AFTER me....

Sheesh

Good grief, really?
Post links then since you have called me out on this horrible behavior.
I knew you could dish out a little ribbing, didnt know you couldnt take some....sorry
Now that I know I'll be sure to not do that to you again....or should I just not post anymore? Should I learn to be more respectful?? Maybe I should just log off and never return? Would that be OK with you?? Golly gee I dont want to offend any long time members......especially ones that got here AFTER me....

Sheesh
Damn boy, you got some serious issues…

Damn boy, you got some serious issues…
Boy?
LoL
Yeah, I have thick skin and a sense of humor. I also find it humorous when someone gets bent over some silly BS on an internet forum that is 90% silly BS. Especially when the bent guy engages in said silly BS.
Issues.....no, no issues here. But now that I know your triggered I'll be sure to keep pokin.

YMMV

Back
Top Bottom