Shortage of everything?

In-laws are in the commercial masonry business. They were recently informed that most raw materials including concrete and grout were being allocated and limited to suppliers.
And we cannot get masons to quote. I had one tell me why quote if they can't get material.

No concrete pours on the weekends.

No temp labor that shows up.

Superintendents that would rather sit at home.

Carpenters are nonexistent.

I don't consider any of this "inflation"! Our government has attacked us with germ warfare and we took it like the bitches we are! Now they are making our currency more useless than before. If you can't see this stuff as it really is, then you are part of the problem!
Just remember Sodom and Gomorrah! History repeats itself unless someone brakes the cycle. The government we have are not our people, the people we have elected have been robbed and I'm not just talking about Trump. We are still under attack!

I just waited 6 weeks for a Bradford White electric water heater. No three inch pvc pipe for a week a couple of weeks ago. Black iron fittings aren't out yet but aren't being restocked as they're used so that will be next. There is something new every day I can't get or have to call around to 3 or 4 places to find a part. This is going to get ugly.

Chicken Shortage Sends Prices Soaring, and Restaurants Can’t Keep Up

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chicke...ring-and-restaurants-cant-keep-up-11620302400

After a year promoting takeout wings and crispy chicken sandwiches, restaurants including KFC, Wingstop Inc. and Buffalo Wild Wings Inc. say they are paying steep prices for scarce poultry. Some are running out of or limiting sales of tenders, filets and wings, cutting into some of their most reliable sales.

Independent eateries and bars have gone weeks without wings, owners say. Chicken breast prices have more than doubled since the beginning of the year, and wing prices have hit records, according to market-research firm Urner Barry.

“The overall supply is constrained. That affects every part of the bird,” Wingstop Chief Executive Charlie Morrison said in an interview earlier this week. Wingstop said it is paying 26% more for bone-in chicken wings this year.

upload_2021-5-6_15-6-16.png

Back
Top Bottom