Shortage of everything?

All these shortages is just as planed as they were from way back as the commies got together writing down “How to destroy America without the people knowing”.
In the area I work (HVAC), it is unbelievable all the parts and materials that are missing and supply stores excuses is that “there is a shortage”everywhere. How? I mean, really... How the heck a shortage in every aspect of our lives?

Well, dems are in for the “GREAT RESET” , and it is like they are laughing and celebrating that we are trying to take the water out of the sinking boat, but yet they forgot we are ALL in the same boat....
EC57C3B4-5E12-494A-8F38-5E9DF749BE85.jpeg
F44C3083-9232-4C7D-BAA5-838B8F56D2D1.jpeg

We’ve got containers over seas that we cannot get on freight ships.

Freight ships in holding patterns off the west coat that can’t get in the port. Refueling and riding in circles.

Ships at port that can’t get unloaded.

containers unloaded at the port that we cannot get on rails or trucks.

Container freight up from $2500 to nearly 15k

Add another thing to the list. I was just told where we're getting concrete from is out of cement. The slab l was going to pour on Tuesday is now set for May 14th. Lumber being high but available hurts. Not being able to get the thing that pays me cuts to the bone.
In-laws are in the commercial masonry business. They were recently informed that most raw materials including concrete and grout were being allocated and limited to suppliers.

In-laws are in the commercial masonry business. They were recently informed that most raw materials including concrete and grout were being allocated and limited to suppliers.

Yup. That's what l came to find. Im a small fish in a big pond as far as supplying concrete goes

Most of what I see and am involved with is vessel space and container shortages from Asia. The worldwide shutdown last year threw the balance of global container placement off, and once the switch was abruptly turned on, the means to deliver these goods were not readily available.

On top of that, add in the fact that Walmart and Amazon are paying crazy money above and beyond their normal freight charge, which means Freddy's Appliances got bumped off the reserved container space list on the ship because Walmart paid $4000 more to ship their container.

As it stands today, what was once @ $2-$3K to ship per container, is up to $15K. I have customers that put orders in 2-3 months ago, and due to the freight rate spike are cancelling these orders today.

But, this also means, raw materials going to the plants in Asia to make the goods that are being sent over to the US and other parts of the world are experiencing logistical issues because they are having vessel space problems as well.

I know and I am loving it I bought stock in shipping companies! It's paying off

Back
Top Bottom