• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

shootout with the BATFE in AR

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
123   0
Reaction score

Will be interesting to see what prompted this and what the results might be.

FYI on the website it's behind a paywall. I read it earlier on my phone, doesn't seem to be a paywall there, or maybe they saw so many clicks they added it?

All I gotta say is you better have a large team with heavy plates if you come creeping around my property…
What do you suppose the ultimate outcome would be if you armed yourself and started shooting ATF agents? At what point do you realize that the ninja’d out black guys have ATF /SWAT/POLICE in 4 inch letters on their uniforms?

When you do realize that the large team with heavy plates is law enforcement, how do you expect to stop? Do you just stop shooting and put your hands up?

After you dropped a few, do you think the rest of the team is going to be good with taking you into custody? Or more likely they’ll drop you at first opportunity

What do you suppose the ultimate outcome would be if you armed yourself and started shooting ATF agents? At what point do you realize that the ninja’d out black guys have ATF /SWAT/POLICE in 4 inch letters on their uniforms?

When you do realize that the large team with heavy plates is law enforcement, how do you expect to stop? Do you just stop shooting and put your hands up?

After you dropped a few, do you think the rest of the team is going to be good with taking you into custody? Or more likely they’ll drop you at first opportunity
When Jefferson wrote about the tree of liberty, he specifically noted that the blood spilled would be that not just of the tyrants, but the patriots also. So, with regard to fight that is coming, it is absurd for us to think that some patriots won't be lost. Our forefathers realized that some things are worth dying for.

Yeah as much as some of us envision the John Wick/Robert McCall/Tyler Rake outcome if we were to ever face huge odds or a trained team those are movies and the hero wins because he is supposed to. Not saying that you may not take someone with you but the end would not likely be positive for you. Guess it's all a measure of, yet again, what you are willing to kill and/or die for.

Yeah as much as some of us envision the John Wick/Robert McCall/Tyler Rake outcome if we were to ever face huge odds or a trained team those are movies and the hero wins because he is supposed to. Not saying that you may not take someone with you but the end would not likely be positive for you. Guess it's all a measure of, yet again, what you are willing to kill and/or die for.
I'd think I'd rather die as a hopeful martyr in an attempt to take as many as I could before facing the weight of the government only to get my turds pushed in during prison.

Back
Top Bottom