• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sheriff deputy approached my wife about training.

Did she have a donut in her hand????? I like a class for women folks and guns, but I feel protective measures classes Are more on the line of the type of training.

I talked to her about it more.
She said they hold the class several times a year and you get to use their range for free by showing your certicard.
Apparently they are mentioning it to all people who apply.

AND..what are the titles of said "classes" and "who" offered to do the instruction?

And along those lines.... what is the course curriculum & what are the qualifications of the Instructors?

A breakdown of what all will be covered in the class as well as the qualifications of those teaching it should pass the "smell test".

There are some good Instructors out there but far too often there are those who try to teach things they don't even know themselves.
Do your homework & choose carefully before spending your money.... or wasting your time.

Occasionally there are free classes that are put on by dialed in, savvy teachers but far too often they are taught by posturing wannabes who want to play "AlphaMale-Tough Guy-Operator" while wearing a gun. Just like most things in life you often get what you pay for.

Whomever is putting it on should be able to provide both a simple description of the course(s) offered along w/ a brief bio.

There are some good guys out there... hopefully you found one.

Back
Top Bottom