• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling Legalities Loop Hole

Ask Tommy Chong...

He didn't sell weed, we sold the bongs, lol.
Yup ---2003
"The estimated cost of Operation Pipe Dreams was over $12 million and included the resources of 2,000 law enforcement officers."

that tax payer money to bust some people selling bongs on the internet. Even if you are against legallizing marijuana this was so unamerican and joke.

Yup ---2003
"The estimated cost of Operation Pipe Dreams was over $12 million and included the resources of 2,000 law enforcement officers."

that tax payer money to bust some people selling bongs on the internet. Even if you are against legallizing marijuana this was so unamerican and joke.
It's a yuge joke. I'm all for people selling anything including full autos, drugs, and sex as long as everything is consensual. I take dangerous freedom seriously.

It's only a joke if you don't do it. A bunch of dumbasses have tried tricks like this in real life and got busted,
and either faced criminal charges or civil cases with money judgments against them. They always lose on appeal, too.
The courts always hold that they (and we) need to look at the facts and circumstances and decide how to correctly classify the deal, not just blindly accept whatever "label" one party wants to assign to it.

HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE:

You can't take your dog with you when flying to France.
However, you can have a sandwich.
So, you use a big rubber band to hold 2 pieces of toast to your dog's body--- one piece on his back and one on his belly.
It's now your dog sandwich (very rare meat, by the way).

It's only a joke if you don't do it. A bunch of dumbasses have tried tricks like this in real life and got busted,
and either faced criminal charges or civil cases with money judgments against them. They always lose on appeal, too.
The courts always hold that they (and we) need to look at the facts and circumstances and decide how to correctly classify the deal, not just blindly accept whatever "label" one party wants to assign to it.

HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE:

So, you use a big rubber band to hold 2 pieces of toast to your dog's body--- one piece on his back and one on his belly.
I'm glad to see your input and I guess the hotdog sandwich would be an extreme example. But no, I don't plan on doing anything nefarious. At least nothing that'll attract daddy's attention anyway. I am just always curious of ways to F the government and other loop holes because I'm a rules are meant to be broken type. Would like to think folks get away with doing what's best for them.

HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE:

**** like this is why I go for jury duty. I'd hang the jury till hell froze over on principle. It's a sandwich. Nothing else to argue unless we want to talk jury nullification.....

Back
Top Bottom